Call Now for Emergency Response
Janitorial & Floor Care
Air Duct Cleaning
Cleaner air, lower energy bills
Because air ducts harbor allergens, mold spores, dust mites and other debris, cleaning those ducts regularly is an important part of improving your home’s or business’s indoor air quality (IAQ). Regular maintenance by ServiceMaster Clean® boosts IAQ and your system’s overall efficiency, which may mean lower energy costs for you.
Our air duct cleaning method generally involves cleaning multiple components, including:
- Supply and return air ducts/registers
- Heat exchangers
- Grilles and diffusers
- Heating and cooling coils
- Drip pans
- Fan motor/housing
- Air-handling unit housing
The process itself is thorough and effective. Our courteous, professional technicians will:
- Open access ports/doors so the entire system can be inspected and cleaned.
- Protect your carpets and furniture during cleaning.
- Brush duct surfaces and vacuum to dislodge dust and other debris.
- Use soft-bristled brushes for fiberglass duct board and sheet metal ducts lined with fiberglass.
- Remove, clean and replace registers and vents.
- Protect the ductwork, including sealing/re-insulating any access holes to ensure they are airtight.
Contact us to set up an appointment or learn more about how ServiceMaster Clean can help you establish and maintain a healthier indoor environment.