Call Now for Emergency Response
Janitorial & Floor Care
ServiceMaster Cleaning & Restoration follows the Institute of Inspection Cleaning & Certifications (IICRC) standards for Professional Carpet Cleaning, which involve seven steps: these steps are:
1.Pre-Vacuuming 2.Furniture removal and placement 3.Application of a detergent pre-spray that will suspend the soils from the carpet fibers 4.Agitation of the pre-spray so that the detergent actually contacts the soils 5.Deodorizer applied 6.Hot water rinsing using a high-efficiency, cleaning system 7.Grooming of the carpet fibers to provide for a uniform look 8.Drying – Optimal drying measures performed Carpets take up to 2 to 6 hours to dry completely, depending on the degree of soiling and type of carpet 9.Placement of protective furniture blocks 10.Inspection & evaluation of carpet
Over the life of your carpet some repair may be required from time to time. These repairs may consist of burn repairs, loose carpet and seams, damaged transition strips, or stains that cannot be removed with professional cleaning.
No item in your home absorbs more than your carpets, and nothing else affects your home’s appearance in quite the same way.
A professional cleaning every six to 12 months helps maintain your carpets’ appearance. ServiceMaster Clean has the equipment and expertise to remove dirt, detergent and moisture—unlike rented carpet-cleaning equipment, which leaves carpets wet with detergent residue. We work to your specifications and guarantee the job is done right.
Our exclusive carpet cleaning process includes:
- Preliminary inspection to determine the best cleaning method
- Pre-treatment of spots and stains
- Pre-application of cleaning products to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinsing your carpet with clear, hot water
- Post-treatment of any residual stains
- Carpet grooming for efficient drying and a uniform appearance
- Pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while it dries
- Final inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction
Green cleaning process
ServiceMaster Clean also offers green cleaning for your carpets. As effective as traditional cleaning, our green cleaning is odorless and solvent-free. It’s the right thing for our customers—and for the environment. Learn more about our green cleaning process
Your carpet’s condition is one of the first things people notice when they enter your building. Every year, some 5,000 customers trust ServiceMaster Clean® to clean more than 100 million square feet of commercial carpet.
Commercial specialty cleaning
We have the in-depth experience, advanced methods and materials for maintaining your carpet’s appearance and your company’s image. With our commitment to thoroughly understanding your needs and providing simple billing, it’s easy to do business with us.
Our programs for continued care combine innovative products and techniques with the manufacturer’s care instructions to extend the life of your carpet and keep it looking clean and fresh. With one low monthly investment, routine carpet care from ServiceMaster Clean will:
- Extend the life of your carpet investment
- Maintain your carpet’s rich color and texture
- Give a more consistent and pleasant appearance overall
- Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
- Help prevent soil from building up in the carpet fiber base
- Prevent matting, spotting and excessive wear
Enjoy a better-looking carpet and avoid the cost of frequent replacement. Plus our clear, manageable fees eliminate surprises or increased costs from one cleaning to the next.