Water Cleanup Restoration in Chambersburg PA
Because water damage restoration is an emergency business, ServiceMaster Restore®, water damage restoration company, is on call around the clock. In most cases, we can be at your site within two to four hours to assess flood damage cleanup. Our trained restoration technicians use advanced flood restoration process procedures and equipment for the highest level of cleaning performance and protection for property and furnishings. The ServiceMaster Restore water recovery process includes:
- Phase 1: Emergency Response – Job Site Inspection and Assessment
- Phase 2: Water Removal and Drying – Daily Inspection of Job Progress
- Phase 3: Reinstallation and Cleaning, if necessary
Our trained technicians will explain the recovery process and provide a comprehensive water recovery guide outlining the ServiceMaster Restore steps and the homeowner’s responsibilities. Follow the steps below to help keep the damage to a minimum.
What to do (water damage cleanup tips):
- Damage from water and bacteria growth can begin within hours. Call for professional help.
- Remove as much water as possible by mopping and blotting.
- Remove wet area rugs or other floor coverings not permanently attached. Do not attempt to start removing your wall-to-wall carpet.
- Lift draperies off the floor, loop through a coat hanger and place the hanger on the drapery rod.
- Wipe furniture, prop up wet furniture cushions for even drying and place aluminum foil under furniture legs.
- Move photos, paintings and art objects to a safe, dry location.
- Do not remove books from shelves. Rather pack them tightly to prevent warping of pages until a restoration professional can begin this specialized drying.
- Open drawers, closet and cabinet doors to enhance drying.
What not to do:
- Do not enter a room with standing water until electricity has been turned off.
- Do not use a regular household vacuum to remove water.
- Do not lift tacked-down carpet without professional help.
- Do not use electrical appliances while on wet carpet or flooring.
- Do not disturb visible mold.
Water Damage Restoration Phone: 717.345.6726
With more than 4,500 franchises around the world, ServiceMaster Clean and ServiceMaster Restore have been in the cleaning, home water damage restoration, and disaster restoration business for more than half a century. We help you get clean and stay that way; at work and at home. We can swiftly assess water damage restoration cost.
Each independent ServiceMaster Clean and ServiceMaster Restore business pledges to uphold the high standards of the organization, promising to do the job right or do it over. Whether you contact us for janitorial services or for water or fire damage at your home, our service is prompt and the work is done to your satisfaction.
The ServiceMaster Family of Brands
ServiceMaster Clean and ServiceMaster Restore professionals are part of the ServiceMaster Family of Brands, one of the world’s largest and most versatile service networks with locations in the U.S. and Canada as well as 40 countries around the world. Each year, the ServiceMaster family of brands serves 10.5 million homes and businesses in the United States with residential and commercial lawn, tree and shrub care, termite and pest control, home service contracts, furniture repair, home inspections, residential and commercial cleaning and disaster restoration.
These services are provided through a network of company-owned and franchised service centers and business units, operating under the following brands: Terminix®, TruGreen®, American Home Shield®, ServiceMaster Clean®, ServiceMaster Restore®, Merry Maids®, AmeriSpec® and Furniture Medic®.
Known as America’s Service Brands for Home and Business, ServiceMaster is a privately held company of Clayton, Dublier and Rice Inc. (CD&R).
For a full look at the history of ServiceMaster, click here.